Welcome to The Stacks! This little dusty corner is mostly to help the Brothers keep a list of books, trilogies or series that they need to get around to reading or rereading. Please consider this page under construction while they figure out how best to put it to good use.
Here are the books sitting on Robert’s shelf waiting to be read. There is also a list of books he plans to read in the near future and those that have been pre-ordered or put on the library hold list. For a comprehensive list of books Robert has and would like to read in the future click here. There is also a list for series in-progress (started by not finished).
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (May.7.2018)
- Eldest by Christopher Paolini (May.11.2018)
- Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (May.14.2018)
- Animorphs #10 (May.28.2018)
- Animorphs #11 (Jun.25.2018)
- Brisinger by Christopher Paolini (Est. May.18.2018)
- Percy Jackson and the Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan (Est. May.21.2018)
- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (Est. May.25.2018)
- Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (Est. Jun.4.2018)
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (Est. Jun.11.2018)
- Empire of Ivory by Naomi Novik (Est. Jun.29.2018)
- Anthology Thursday
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (Est. Jun.8.2018)
- N/A – Put off until after we move.
Jared doesn’t have an order to reading books, he reads simply the things that interest him at the moment. It is safe to assume that Robert’s Comprehensive Library of All Books Sci-fi or Fantasy and Assorted are all on his list of considerations. But to be slightly more specific here is a list of things you may expect. (Please note that just because something is “Short List” does not mean that I will be able to get to it. Nor that there will be a review of it in the near future. Simply that the library is willing to give it to me and I will walk around with it for a while until I have to give it back. Books like to go on walks.)
- Short List
This is just a glimpse of when we expect to have reviews published. This is very much subject to change, especially last minute. Yellow events are New Releases. (New release announcements are NOT sponsored. For more info checkout our FAQ.) Most books are released on Tuesday and we announce them the Tuesday before. Red events are Reviews/Posts. Green events are Holidays/Special Events. We usually publish at 7:30am Mountain Time (9:30 Eastern), but there are exceptions.
Monday – Robert posts his Short Fiction and Middlegrade reviews.
Tuesday – New Release Announcements, Guest Posts, and overflow.
Wednesday – Jared posts on Wednesdays.
Thursday – Anthology Thursday (on hiatus)
Friday – Robert posts his YA, and Adult novel reviews.
Saturday – Blog news, DNFs, Book Hauls, Hype Train, Recaps or other housekeeping posts.
Sunday – Time to read and relax. (Saturday overflow. No regular posts.)