So this is a bit late. Normally this goes up the last Saturday of the month but because I was enjoying Thanksgiving weekend (read: I was being lazy) I didn’t get to this. In fact I was still enjoying said holiday that I couldn’t even manage to get it out by the end of the month.
And honestly it’s a pretty small haul considering how much I spent during all the Black Friday sales.
- Streams of Silver by R. A. Salvatore (Forgotten Realms, Icewind Dale #2)
- Dragons of a Lost Star by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman (Dragonlance, War of Souls #2)
- Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver (Ancient Darkness #1)
- Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin
Streams of Silver is the next one I need to read for my trek into the Forgotten Realms. I’m determined to investigate further, but it’s been over a year and a half since I read the first one. Now there’s no excuse.
Dragonlance. ‘Nuff said.
Both Wolf Brother and Dragon Keeper sounded interesting and were in the Youth/Teen (Middle-grade) genres so they should be easy reads. Miss Peregrine’s is another book turned movie in which I liked the movie so now I’m seeing if the book is even better. Lastly, The Fifth Season has been on my list for over a year so being able to catch it for a dollar means I might actually get to it.
- A Warrior’s Journey by Paul B. Thompson & Tonya C. Cook (Dragonlance, Ergoth Trilogy #1)
- Foundation by Mercedes Lackey (Valdemar, Collegium Chronicles #1)
- The Lost World by Michael Crichton (Jurassic Park #2)
- Mister Monday by Garth Nix (Keys to the Kingdom #1)
- Paths of Darkness by R. A. Salvatore (Forgotten Realms)
- #1 The Silent Blade
- #2 The Spine of the World
- #3 Servant of the Shard
- #4 Sea of Swords
Yet another Dragonlance book, although not by either of the Twin-Gods-Of-All-That-Is. More exciting is the copy of Foundation by Mercedes Lackey…..because it’s autographed! Yep, I snagged an autographed book for $1. The fact that it’s on a book and series I haven’t read is beside the point. Continuing on with The Lost World, I’m eager to continue this iconic series. Mister Monday starts another series by the venerable Mr. Nix. In the Middle-grade genre he seems to be everywhere. I don’t know if I’ll like this particular series but his Sabriel series is definitely on my hit list. Closing out the haul is another book by R. A. Salvatore. This one actually contains 4 books (the entire series/quadrilogy). It’s one of his later additions to the Forgotten Realms series but I think I’ll get to it…..eventually.
So that’s it. No books won in giveaways or ARCs accepted and I spent too much on other things to buy anything brand new.